[Mod Request] Small DST mod Suggestion/Request

OK this is my first post, I have only been here as a lurker before this :p

So I want to make a small suggestion about the tweak of a few items-

1. Pick/Axe- This thing is too weak and the definition of wastage of thelucite. It can be handled in single player mode but it is not much rewarding or anything special to be used in DST.

Suggestions-

Infinite Durability + Slower/Normal/Faster Mining and Chopping + No additional damage to unarmed

To Balance the unlimited thing you could make it cost a non-renewable gem or 2. Or it could be like you can craft the normal Pick/Axe then You can make a new Upgraded pick/axe with say, 2(orange/green/yellow) gem + 10 thelucite + normal pick/axe to get infinite durability one,

2. Belt of hunger - People kill slurpers and take their loot and and go away. I have never been able to craft more than one of these. Can you please make it cheaper/Infinite so we can just share it without it bieng a huge annoying thing which causes more inconvenience than necessary.

(since I play wigfrid and my friends plays wolfgang and the robot so we could share it around depending on which food is least available)

3. Lazy explorer - What could be done here is just increase sanity cost/duration or add a cooldown/reduce range for telepoof but make it unlimited so it stays a useful item and at some point all of us can have this.

I tried infinite tools,staffs and armor, infinite things but those are just Op mods, makes the game to unbalanced as they have no way just to make these 3 items infinite.

Lastly, can you make some mob/pig king/player/ hell can you make deerclops eat those walrus tusks(and sleep?) for any use.... they don't have any use considering the amount you get them in. I currently have 41 walrus tusks, all of us have 2 canes(1 spare for making lazy explorer later) and just 1 tam o shanter >.<

I don't know where to put them they don't even stack more than 10 and I don't want to feed them to a lureplant and waste hours of farming.

If you could make something like pig king could eat them and give random jewels, that would be super.

Regarding #1, infinite durability is OP and anything that counters this is ineffective or renders the tool useless. I suggest a significant increase in durability instead. Something along the lines of 15 times the current durability would feel identical to infinite durability, but it's not.

About #2, shouldn't slurpers respawn instead?

As for #3, I think a long cooldown would be good enough to balance significantly increased durability.

Use tusks to line roads. :p