Two questions about dedicated server

Hi there,

I have a dedicated server working perfectly, but I have a couple of questions about lag, and about the use of steamcmd with the -console command, here go:

1- My PC isn't a high end, so I'm aware my server can get lag over the time, and easily, ok, I know about it and I understand, but, even with the PC a bit old, and unfortunately I can't change my PC now. what the actions I can do for my server get the better possible performance? I already disabled enable snapshots (I read in somewhere it could cause lag, I don't if it's true, but whatever) and set the tick rate to 60, I think at least in the code part, only this things I can do, right?

2- When the dedicated server is open, are there any command to see info about the world? e.g. I want to see what day the server is, I know that when the server saves I can see the day on the end of the specific line (...00000011) but sometimes it is desynchronized. Or about the lag, if the server is "green" or "yellow" and I need to restart.

Since now, thanks to any answer of the questions

Archived