An list of actual/potential bugs

Oh boy, here go.

First of all, thank you so much Don't Starve Together team for addressing several things I talked about here, very good to see developers answering their community and doing their requests quickly.

Now that's out of the way, I found some more things...

• The character's right arm in the 'yawning' and 'groggy' animations looks clunky.
  • Bodygear lags behind while digging as well.
  • Finishing mining rocks in general while on client will not make their destruction sound.
  • Gobblers don't go hide in their bushes in dawn time if you saved while having a Globber spawned.
Spoiler

pEiEj0a.png

• Feeding food that hurts health(i. e. Red Caps) for animals in your inventory until they die will not give any loot. This has been since forever in both vanilla and Together.
  • The Cave Spider stalagmite on their last phase will flicker slightly when mined.
  • Something weird just happened a while ago, the sound effect when generating a world kept playing during the character selection screen and just stopped after some time I spawned into the world.
  • This is most likely "bad" luck with world generation, but is this supposed to happen?
Spoiler

bcfUcCe.jpg

Okay, now for two things that were not addressed, but I really feel like they should.

• WX-78 still does not says accented letters in upper case.
  • The Ancient Guardian and Rooks still get stuck in campfires, who also happen to be basically indestructible (Also a little thing, the camera seems to just low a bit everytime the Guardian charges).
  • Setting Ornated Chests on fire will not trigger their trap.

And now for one last thing, I am very confident that this is a feature and not a bug, but better safe than sorry.

• Lighting strikes makes you close chests and wardrobes.

Archived