Sign in to follow this  
Thecheeser

Got a extra key because of payment problems, so i will gove it away!.

Thecheeser    10

I bought the game, it should have cost $6.99 but because of a problem i payed $8.99, so i got a extra key. Just reply in here and i will pick a random person. Minimum people that have to "join" the giveaway is 15. So when 15 have done a reply i'll pick a winner. You can only post one reply, and you can type in what ever you want to. Good luck everyone!

Drane20    10

wooow I was about to make a new tread about needing a key, this tread fell from the sky *-*I'm not really allowed to use credit or debit cards to buy these kind of stuff, so I've spent some time watching Don't starve episodes from youtube to "fill" my hunger xDI really hope I get it, but if not, let me thank you, there's not many guys giving away keys like that.I'll wait for the reply :D

Excess    53

Ehmm... you should back down on those green crayons :D it wasn't about 15 posts, but 15 different people.PS: Don't count me in as one of the 15, I've already bough the game :D

Drane20    10

Aw man! Tought there were 15 replies already! :oReduce the minimum replies to 10, or just give it to those already here is indeed a good idea.

Ehmm... you should back down on those green crayons :D it wasn't about 15 posts, but 15 different people.

I have the game already also, just trying to get the cout of replies up for the ppl here... But since it goes on people -_-

ogisanin    10

Can it be me becaus my country dosen't have enauf numbers in postal code so i cant buy the game so can it be me please