Grass withering in summer, even when protected by ice flingomatic?

I see this happening on screen.

It seems like a recent update have cause this issue?

Edit:

1) The ice flingomatic do not react to withered grass and won't throw ice ball at it.

2) Even when there is an ice ball landed right at the withered grass, the grass don't receive the cooling effect and stay withered.

Edit 2:

A few grass tuft gets to recover from the random ice ball thrown at them. The rest including some other saplings that begins to wither remind unaffected by the ice flingomatic.

post-378499-0-48212700-1452128041_thumb.

I know the devs are working on hand full of things and changes are being make with good indention, be it integrating the SW DLC or clearing old codes. However may I ask Klei to do so by releasing a beta, or give players a heads up so that those whom do not want to be a part of the process can turn off auto update? ROG is out of beta for a long time and it is already sad that rock lobster overpopulation still exist. Come back after 6 months only to find that more glitches is being introduced, kinda remind me how EA treat The Sims.

Archived