Client Token

Hello I have a dst server on Nitrado.net, but in order to make it work i need my client token.

I've found it in the settings.ini file, but the webpage states that the client token should be 63 characters or shorter, and the one both my friend an I have is way longer that 63 characters. So i was wondering if anyone knows if i have to use a specific part of the token, and in that case which part? 

Hi @Esox,

maybe you have wrong token

try to take token with this solution:

start your game

go in Play

151130064422755494.jpg

go in account info

151130064424523321.jpg

151130064419817130.jpg

now you can see your token (Klei Dedicated Server Token)

if you don't see your token, you just need to add in the white box Klei Dedicated Server Token and click on Generate Server Token

Hi and thanks for the replies.

But on Nitrado.net they for some reason require both the server token and the client token.

I attached a picture of the settings for the Nitrado dst server so you can see.

Edit: Removed screenshot, as requested by the user

Just looked up my client-token and it's 50 characters long and looks SIMILAR to this:

03948903489094944:SKFJKCJHIFNINCIE/FdcFD1kFckDk9dc

(It's no real token, but you get the idea.)

I found it in my settings.ini under [account].

Does this help you in any way?

Well, not so sure about that. Technically it could be that tokens can get longer but, I guess, only Klei could confirm this. Try to completely reinstall the game - also back up your .klei directory and then delete it from your Documents directory. DST should recreate the file and token. Maybe you're lucky and this fixes it.

Archived