[Gameplay] - Very low FPS in main menu.

Remulux

• Developer

Soo, any news about this notebook mode #2, or something. :joyous:

We plan to address this at some point but unfortunately it hasn't been giving the highest priority at the moment. To do it the right way is more work then it sounds. 

However, last night I wrote a quick mod that does more or less what @Zillvr suggested and is configurable. It helps a lot on my wife's computer so i'll try to publish it late tonight. Its not pretty, and it not going to be an "official mod" but it gets to job done until we can address the issue properly. I'll post a link to it when its up.

• Developer

Hi, I found the same problem this morning, with playing normally for days before. I face only very low FPS in the lobby of server, but not in world of game. Could anyone try to fix these. (In the attached files, it says I cannot upload "json"file, so I changed it to a "txt")

Could you run dxdiag, export the results and post the file? Thanks.

Soo, any news about this notebook mode #2, or something. :joyous:

@Remulux,@kene1016, @deathy0u, @Gottzar

Here's my quick and dirty mod: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=596549756

We really do want to address the issue properly, and I don't want this to become a habit, but this will do until then.

Archived