Modify a character stats, how to please?

I am looking to very slightly increase wigfrid speed so i can hunt crabs more easily, i can hunt crabs and hit them before they hide like 1 out of 5 times but i'd like to be able to hit them more efficiently... maybe 5% increased speed

I looked into wathgrithr.lua but i don't see anything about speed?

Also, my logic is, she is a valkyrie and a hunter, hunters always run faster.

Player characters are built on a template defined in scripts/prefabs/player_common.lua. While the running speed isn't specified in here, the Locomotor component is added to the character's entity, which initializes the running speed to the default value TUNING.WILSON_RUN_SPEED.

If you want to change the running speed of a player character, find its custom_init and add a line that modifies the Locomotor's runspeed property to something higher:

inst.components.locomotor.runspeed = TUNING.WILSON_RUN_SPEED * 2

There is an mod [...] Although I don't remeber the mod's name right now

I have an award for you for being so helpful, but I forgot to bring it. (-:

Player characters are built on a template defined in scripts/prefabs/player_common.lua. While the running speed isn't specified in here, the Locomotor component is added to the character's entity, which initializes the running speed to the default value TUNING.WILSON_RUN_SPEED.

If you want to change the running speed of a player character, find its custom_init and add a line that modifies the Locomotor's runspeed property to something higher:

inst.components.locomotor.runspeed = TUNING.WILSON_RUN_SPEED * 2

Thanks i will try it! (:

Archived