Rabbits

First of all hello everyone, i have been here for a while but haven't actually posted anything yet.

So my idea is to be able to make rabbit holes. We would need a shovel to dig a hole and 2 rabbits caught with a regular trap, so when we dig up the hole we can just put them in it and then it would act like a normal rabbit hole spawning them. Reason of putting 2 rabbits is for mating as it makes sense. There could also be a delay before it starts spawning so its more realistic in my opinion.

Having this done would make a use for bunnies that are caught with a regular trap and digging up a hole by mistake can be undone, it would also make us able to put them around our base as some people might like having them around.

So what do you guys think ? Oh and if it was suggested before I'm sorry i didn't find anything related.

Edited by Kukzi
text formatting

While the topic of a rabbit hutch and rabbit breeding has come up before, it has involved creating new rabbits holes. Personally I'm against this, as with the other ideas, only because it would remove yet another aspect of survival and replace it with "farming". So long as rabbits need to be hunted in the wilderness we would still have to go outside our base camps to find them. Otherwise we'll just place them all in a convenient location for us.