Wrong Icon, how do I fix it? Help please!

I Uninstalled Dont Starve Together Dedicated server, then I tried to go into Dont Starve Together Beta, and it said I was missing a file, so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, and the icon was a globe.. any way to fix this? I have tried deleting the icon and getting a new one in steam.. and that didnt work.. Please help!

Hello @Mdshadowman, you uninstalled Don't Starve Together Dedicated Server AND then installed it again but the Don't Starve Together Dedicated Server Shortcut has the incorrect icon? Did I understand that correctly? If yes, then all you have to do is delete that shortcut with the incorrect icon and open up your steam and go to your tools, right click  Don't Starve Together Dedicated Server and select Create Desktop Shortcut as shown below. 

post-474697-0-54878600-1450928169_thumb.

Your post is kinda confusing to me so if you meant that Don't Starve Together BETA is the one that you uninstalled (since you only said ".. and then it said dont starve together was missing a file.. so I uninstalled it.."), then do the same thing as above to Don't Starve Together BETA in your Games List.

I hope that helps, cheers.

@Zillvr I will update the post so its less confusing.. but what happened was, I uninstalled Dont Starve Together Dedicated Server, then Dont Starve Together BETA said it was missing a file.... so I uninstalled it.. when I reinstalled it.. the icon was a globe.. and I have tried what you said.. and it hasnt worked.. thats why I can here to try and get help.. and its only doing it with Dont Stave Together BETA and Dont Starve Together Dedicated server. I installed castle crashers and the icon worked fine..

Archived