Make my pet despawn whenever you want.

In my mod you have three invocations, to invoke one you need to use a certain item. But you have to wait a while until the first short to be able to invoke another. I need a way to undo it when I want.

I thought I'd make my attack on the invocation is greater than her life. But do not know how.

To download my mod (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=572470943)

I'm sorry for my English, I am Brazilian.

I'm not sure I understood what you mean, but if you want a way to banish your pet before his summon time reach 0, I guess you should just add an action like right clicking on him just call a Remove() function. You can add fancy anim before calling the Remove() function also.

I'm not sure I understood what you mean, but if you want a way to banish your pet before his summon time reach 0, I guess you should just add an action like right clicking on him just call a Remove() function. You can add fancy anim before calling the Remove() function also.

The right click I already have the actions expected or below. Its show me a code running you said with another key?

I do not understand what you mean by "actions expected or below". It could be assign to an other key yes.

Sorry for the google translator, I was saying the right mouse button already makes the pet wait or follow. I need a code to make him disappear when you click another button.