So I would get rid of Overheating on Volcano season.

At the moment, I´m managing, but I think overheating is kinda overdoing it.

In ROG overheating wasn´t that bad because you could stay in your base if you didn´t have the right clothes. Now, that´s not an option...

And also (to my knowledge) there isnt´t really a whole lot of protective clothing for it in DS. Mainly due to the fact that there´s no Deerclops to make an Eyebrella.

I really didnt find it to be too difficult honestly. A great way to deal with it is just making yourself a chilled amulet or an ice maker 3000 before the season rolls around. Simply chomping the ice will keep you cool so make sure you grab plenty (10ish should be sufficient) before you head out of your base! As for the chilled amulet, it'll definitely last you the whole way through, especially if you use it sparingly, even with something as simple as an umbrella, straw hat, thatch hut, or even just stand under trees to help alleviate the problem. Challenges can be really fun! You can do it, I believe in you!  :wilson_goodjob:

Also, there is one item that could help you quite a bit but you've gotta be lucky, you can't craft it as of yet. Dumbrella! :grin:

It's dry season. Things are supposed to be hot, hence the word dry.

Also, not sure if you were aware, but you can utilize Thermal Stones and Endothermic Fire Pits. If you keep a spare chilled secondary Thermal Stone in a Backpack, it'll never heat up until you take it out. Also, Shipwrecked made the Floral Shirt really easy to craft (5 Petals instead of 5 Cactus Flowers) and it should last you to nearly the end of the season.

Archived