Suggestions and feedback

I have never experienced any bug in this game (bought about 3 weeks ago) even in the new mapping type, which, in fact, I think is better than the regular one.

Suggestions:

Movement: I think that you should be able to map actions (like in SC2), you would be able to ex: map to harvest 3 "grasses" using something like ctrl + click

Characters:

1: I think you should buff Willow and Wendy in some way, nobody really uses them.

2: I think that a wizard character would be really cool. It would be the only one able to make a staff, and to use it, because it would cost mana to use it.

Random Ideas:

1: A saddle, to ride follower pigs, and to ride follower beefalos, which would also be a new addition.

2:A better way to move (aside from the saddle), like a bicycle.

Movement: I think that you should be able to map actions (like in SC2), you would be able to ex: map to harvest 3 "grasses" using something like ctrl + click

I think clicking works just fine. Want to harvest grass, just click on it. It makes the RMB very versatile, like a Swiss army knife.

1: I think you should buff Willow and Wendy in some way, nobody really uses them.

I have to disagree. And my avatar does too.

2: I think that a wizard character would be really cool. It would be the only one able to make a staff, and to use it, because it would cost mana to use it.

No wizards. But there is a portrait for a witch character and the name "Wanda" seems to match her. I'm however against turning Don't Starve in Diablo Don't Torchlight 2 Starve. We already have enough games with mana in them and I doubt we need, or want, another meter to track. I mean the Sanity meter is already on the way...

1: A saddle, to ride follower pigs, and to ride follower beefalos, which would also be a new addition.

Don't be mean to pigs! I disagree with that suggestion. Now riding beefalo, that's a suggestion I've agreed with in the past.

2:A better way to move (aside from the saddle), like a bicycle.

Trapped on a strange island you decide to craft a bicycle? O-kay. Personally I would opt for something better...