Loop Music Option

I've been noticing a trend in just about all new games, no looped music. Maybe because I'm an older gamer but I remember when games never -not- had music playing, and I for one miss those days.

I love the music you guys have in game, I just wish it played all the time. I know some people don't like that so perhaps making it a settings option would be the best way to go. Something to think about at least :-P

I've been noticing a trend in just about all new games, no looped music. Maybe because I'm an older gamer but I remember when games never -not- had music playing, and I for one miss those days.

I love the music you guys have in game, I just wish it played all the time. I know some people don't like that so perhaps making it a settings option would be the best way to go. Something to think about at least :-P

I completely agree with you. One of the main aspects I look in a game is the soundtrack , and I'd love to hear music all the time , its the one thing Minecraft lacks , that there isn't always music.

The options should be :

Music Level : Constant , Regular , Uncommon , Rare , Off

Constant would be the reason you describe above , where music will constantly play throughout the game.

Regular would be what it is now , everytime you attack something , pick up something or do an action , it will play a jingle. This would be the default setting.

Uncommon would be that it sometimes plays music , maybe when fighting something or doing tedious tasks longly in a row (cutting alot of trees) it will play a jingle , not every time you do something but when you do something alot in a row like picking up about 5 things in a span of 2 mins

Rare would be that it rarely plays music , its a 30% chance that music will play everytime you do something.

Off would be , well , off.

I agree with you completely - Maxwell loves to hear tedius music when you do tasks.

Edited by TylerTheDragon