Sea Traps a Waste of Time ?

Well sea traps are place and forget while trawl nets require you to drag around chasing a wobster. Sea traps are kinda meant to be dropped and left for a few minutes while you do something else. But in my opinion, yes. Waste of time.

I feel they have a place and I get the application it's just the fact that they require a bottle to make ...

That's redic considering bottles aren't crafteble and how many other things you needs bottles for ...  

Suggestion !

Add a trap that requires coconuts! and bamboo / vines to float instead of bottles 

But has limited uses or freshness instead of % .

(it could be available pre or post science machine )

I'm surprised by the limited uses for coconuts.

I feel they have a place and I get the application it's just the fact that they require a bottle to make ...

That's redic considering bottles aren't crafteble and how many other things you needs bottles for ...  

Suggestion !

Add a trap that requires coconuts! and bamboo / vines to float instead of bottles 

But has limited uses or freshness instead of %

OMG YES! 

Suggestion !

But has limited uses or freshness instead of % .

(it could be available pre or post science machine )

What about a monkey trap made with those ingredients? I would kill for a monkey trap.

Archived