Thanks for the Gift Bipedal!

So originally I was going to post this on thanksgiving but the USPS messed up on delivery so we just have to deal with December instead!

December is a better month anyway!

Also I want to apologize if this isn't the right subfourm but I couldn't find the right place for this so...

So I think maybe a week or two ago a friend of mine from steam just randomly bugged me for my address. He said he was going to send me a gift from the Klei Store!

At first I thought this was completely random and felt a little bewildered, but I guess some people are just cool like that. I was a little(Just a little) hesistant whether to take his comment seriously or not. I mean, he's from the internet after all. What he could've sent me could've been anything! Was it worth giving away some personal information with the probability of receiving something that could possibly scar me for life?!

Nah, I didn't even hesitate. Gave my address, Zipcode, Name, and email. He was a cool guy and I know he wouldn't toss me around like that ;P.

So after a long wait and blaming the USPS for not delivering my package on time and waiting for the weekend to be over so I can ask for a re-delivery, my package finally arrived!

What was in it? A Disturbing toy for Grown Adults? A box full of soap? A clown Wig? No its a...

Ur8wRoq.jpg?2

Limited Edition Shadow Beefalo! Wowzers! Apparently there's only 200 of these? So I now own one of these super rare shiny beefalos! The Little Girl in the Lion outfit is just there because I felt like it ;)

5dm4mqV.jpg?1

So yeah, this was going to be a much longer post with an unboxing and multiple pictures but the USPS ruined it! >:C Darn USPS! But thank you for delivering regardless!

Anyway, thanks @BipedalBear for the gift!

And I hope all you spread holiday cheer as well!

You make me trust friends over the internet a little bit more now ;P.

Cool.

Nah, I didn't even hesitate. Gave my address, Zipcode, Name, and email. He was a cool guy and I know he wouldn't toss me around like that ;P.

I am Nigerian Prince on Africa and want business proposition.

I give 2 goat for you give boat then we trade.

Please respond to norespond@royalmail.afr.

I always have random stuff like that delivered to my parents house... The reason is that my Stepdad is retired, so he's home all day to make sure the box doesn't get snatched, and he's all most 70, and a 20 yr army vet, so there isn't much that will scar him for life.

Archived