[Gameplay] - WX-78 not immune to freezing

Murmer

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Issue Title: WX-78 not immune to freezing

Issue Description: When playing on a server with my husband, winter came and I discovered that WX-78 was incredibly not-immune to freezing, showing the frost borders when I was away from heat too long, and then taking damage from freezing. Having chosen the character for that sole freezing immune purpose I was very Ill-prepared and it boded a very frustrating season-long gameplay. Is this a known issue?

Steps to Reproduce: Another player hosting private friends only, 2 player, on cooperative. with a password. Default world settings. Host character Willie the werebeaver

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Issue Title: WX-78 not immune to freezing

Issue Description: When playing on a server with my husband, winter came and I discovered that WX-78 was incredibly not-immune to freezing, showing the frost borders when I was away from heat too long, and then taking damage from freezing. Having chosen the character for that sole freezing immune purpose I was very Ill-prepared and it boded a very frustrating season-long gameplay. Is this a known issue?

Steps to Reproduce: Another player hosting private friends only, 2 player, on cooperative. with a password. Default world settings. Host character Willie the werebeaver

Freezing immunity only happens when he's on System Overload (according to the wiki). That's when he's struck by lightning, I think.

(Edited for clarity)

Archived