More players for player cap in server

I'm pretty sure of a lot of the players are saying the same thing for more players

Especially for those who struggle with coding on Dedicated Servers

I wish there was an easier version to make dedicated servers or just normal servers with allowing more players RIP

What do you all think ?

Hello @RoboSpongie, welcome to the forums.

I wish there was an easier version to make dedicated servers...

There already is such a way and it's called the Preconfigured Dedicated Server. The instructions are pretty clear and easy to follow. And if you want to increase the max players, you simply change the max_players to any value you want. The highest max players value is 64 I believe. But be warned, the more players will equal more stress on your dedicated server. More stress will equal more lag. So if you have a beefy enough computer rig, the better chances you have of playing with more than just six people. If you want to add a password to it, read this. If you want to add mods, read this next

If you're stuck on a certain step, I'll try my best to help you figure it out. But for now I hope that helps, cheers.

Archived