[Gameplay] - DLC Pulse Drone Freeze

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: DLC Pulse Drone Freeze

Issue Description: The DLC Contengincy plan created an error similar to: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/59235-general-stuck-in-enemys-turn-but-enemy-wont-move/

But this time, the drone didn't get killed by a turret.

I was in the middle of K&O Nanofab Vestibule mission with the Compile Data Side-Mission and I were scouting Dr. Xu around for CR to afford the Thermal Disruptor II for Derek, then on a random turn, I were simply watching the Pulse Drone activate as usual, but then the rest of the facility froze. I could select my agents, but not move them.

Also i could not press ESC to get up the menu but i could press the menu button.

ADDITIONAL INFO:

BUILD[trunk.156677] LUA[156685] USER[180929995@steam]

GAME [0.17.11].2.2.2.1.nanofab.ko.718435328

Steps to Reproduce: Somehow make the pulse drone scan and get your agents in the correct spots (3 agents) to activate the freeze, and end your turn.

Or just simply take CAMPAIGN 1 and press end turn.

• Developer

Found the bug. It was unrelated to the pulse drone, but the timing of the crash made it look that way. You should be able to continue that game from that point after the next patch, when it goes out.

Thanks for the savegame file mathmods :-) They always make it so much easier to find the error. 

Archived