[General] - Stuck in enemy's turn, but enemy won't move.

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Stuck in enemy's turn, but enemy won't move.

Issue Description: So I was playing the DLC level with the 2-switch teleporter. I had almost completed the level and was bringing everyone to the teleporter. The turn before the bug, a pulse drone had woken up, and was tracked by a hacked turret. On the turn of the bug, Internationale was standing within range of the pulse drone's scan and she was detected, then the turret killed the drone. This seemed to trigger the bug.

Afterwards, there was no indication that my turn had started (I waited a minute or so) but the enemy guards were not moving. I was able to select my agents, but I couldn't move them. When I exited the game and opened up the save again, the game told me there was an error and put me in the turn just before the bug. The bug happened again when the turret shot the drone after I ended my turn, exactly as before.

I have tried re-hacking the drone and moving it away. When I did this, the bug didn't activate.

Steps to Reproduce: I have included my savefile. It is in the second save slot. Simply press "End Turn" and what I described above should happen.

Archived