[Gameplay] - not hack-able

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: not hack-able

Issue Description: In special condition, "Redundant Power Relay" is not hack-able by INCOGNITA.

The behavior of "Redundant Power Relay" should same as "Corporate Safe".

Steps to Reproduce: 1. Redundant Power Relay with X firewall (for example: 2).

2. DR. XU use Subdermal Tools (skill) to break all firewalls.

3. DON'T get Universal Power Cell out, just leave it right there.

4. End Turn (next turn)

5. Firewall of Redundant Power Relay is up again. In INCOGNITA UI, it is red in color, however there is no "2" (# of firewall) number there, so it is not hack-able by Incognita any more, broken...

Expect: there is number "2" showing at Redundant Power Relay.

This is a general bug (maybe feature I can't be sure) of Tony's subdermal equipment on lootables, he should be able to poke it again when it next reboots, you could also use an EMP pack. I'd let the devs know or at least get a confirmation that Tony's tools make things permanently unhackable by design.

• Developer

When I tested Xu on the Redundant Power Relay, things worked as I expect.. when the item is rebooting, it can't hacked by Incognita. You have to wait for the yellow reboot sign to tick down to zero, the item will become hackable again. 

If they are not hackable after that, then there must be another piece to repro the bug. Sending your savefile would really help track it down.

Archived