Language Packs not working after Contingency Plan's release

Peats

I am the author of the Italian Language Pack for Invisible, Inc. 

Yesterday, shortly after the new DLC was released, i was told by some friends on Steam that my translation was no longer working as intended. While most menus still appear in italian, all dialogues are now in English even though the .po file contains italian translations.

I don't know how to solve this, can somebody help? 

Thank you. Your game is awesome.

Like last time, most likely they changed how some string types work. The best solution might be to ask other language modders to look if they have the same problem. I think the problem last time was solved with the help of the german language pack author, but Im not sure.

Hey Peats, can you give us an example of one of the strings that isn't translated?

Some of the dialogue changed to fit the new DLC campaign story changes, so you may be seeing that.

All dialogue strings are in English. I've tried starting a new game from the tutorial, loading different save games and it appears that all strings are in English.

Also strings containing item names and descriptions are now in English. As you can see in the screenshot below, most of the UI is in Italian, but the Wireless Emitter description is in English. And the difficulty level in the top left corner is in English too.

The Key Binding menu is in English, while audio, video, and gameplay menus are in Italian.

The agents descriptions in the agency loadout screen are in English.

Uninstalling the DLC solves these issues.

post-690159-0-42833100-1447501116_thumb.

Archived