Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Xizaan

[Graphics] - Batabanks

Xizaan    1

Bug Submission:

Category: Graphics

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Batabanks

Issue Description: Very minor typo, not a bug, no idea where to report.

On the scrub the databanks mission, the mission objectives read "Scrub Batabanks" for me.

Bata is a company that sells shoes, and to me, the shoes I used to wear from ages 6 to 10. I had a quite regimented school and my Batas always had to be really white so we had to scrub our shoes clean quite regularly. Hence I understand the need for espionage agents to scrub their Batas, but I am unclear why I need to scrub the enemy's Batas, especially if I'm not extracting the bank of them.

Steps to Reproduce: Grow up in a Chinese school in Singapore, play Invisible Inc. on the Klei free weekend, be very impressed, read the mission objectives, then reminisce about old times on the Databank mission.

Honestly I don't know if it's duplicated across missions. This I believe was my second mission.

Sphingx    91

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard reading a bug report.

Thanks for the nostalgia! Gosh, I just remembered having to dab the shoe whitener on after scrubbing those Batas clean...

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard reading a bug report.

Thanks for the nostalgia! Gosh, I just remembered having to dab the shoe whitener on after scrubbing those Batas clean...