big challenge

Zeyn

Hi there !

I don't know if i can do it and if i will have the time, but i can't keep the idea for just myself. And i would like to have some feedback, to know if this mod would interest other people than just me. Help would be really appreciate too, because i am not a good modder, i am a beginner. Here is the idea :

I would like to make a mod for good players who wants a big challenge. I would like to change the world generation. The mod would active 3 of those events randomly :

1) "Rarefaction 1" : Less red berry and less rabbits

2) "Frightening world" : Max sanity decrease, sanity decrease faster by night

3) "Don't you recognize me ?" : Less buffalo, and they are always in rut

4) "Spiders !" : Spiderdens are more protected, and spiderqueens make lot of spiders rapidly

5) "It's raining again !" : Rains falls more often, and lithning bolt are more often too

6) "You are angry ,aren't you ?" : Treeguards and Birchnut trees are more often. Impossible to calm them by planting tree.

7) "It's Gonna Be a Long Night " : Night duration increase.

8) "This is my egg !" : More tallbirds, and they move faster

9) "Hounds !" : Classical, but always painfull. More hounds for each waves.

10) "Rarefaction 2" : Less grass and twigs

11) "Weeds" : Lureplants spawn more often. They attack faster.

12) "Do you like frog's leg ?" : More frogs during rains.

13) "Winter is coming !" : Winter duration is increase.

14) "It is gonna be hot" : Summer duration is increase.

15) "Do you like honey ?" : More red hive.

I haven't decided of the mod's title for now. Some ideas : "Painfull world", "Crazy challenge", "Maxwell's gift", or "Die hard". I am open to suggestions. It would be very cool if the Maxwell script, at the begining of the game, were different.

Hope my english is comprehensible. I don't know if i will be able to make this mod, i hope so, but i will try !

Thanks for reading.

big challenge

Name is the only thing you asked? Bitter Agony is probably exaggerated if you only pick three of those, whereas the tallbird one is actually quite useful.

I personally wouldn't play with it because I barely have time for play anyways and when I do I mod something so invalid vote I guess

Make a poll (edit your post)

Archived