Shutdown Server to Resume Later - World resets

Server should've autosaved every day unless you have autosave off in the settings.ini. If you shut it down from the server host company's panel it probably just killed the server process, you need to send c_save() command to the server to make it save. 

Server should've autosaved every day unless you have autosave off in the settings.ini. If you shut it down from the server host company's panel it probably just killed the server process, you need to send c_save() command to the server to make it save. 

Thanks for your reply jacklul :)

It is changed in the settings.ini - I have the following re: saves:

enable_snapshots = true
enable_autosaver = true

by sending c_save - do you mean typing that in console commands? Or something completely different?

Thanks for your reply jacklul :-)

It is changed in the settings.ini - I have the following re: saves:

enable_snapshots = true
enable_autosaver = true

by sending c_save - do you mean typing that in console commands? Or something completely different?

If autosaver is turned on it should save everything after a day, thats weird. And yes, it's console command.

hmm. I dont know what to do then because my server options are really only just:

Shutdown or Start/Restart... sigh. Stupid thing. I've lodged a ticket - lets see if they can help. They pointed me to the wiki before - but none of that seems to apply since I seem to be doing the right things.

Archived