[General] - Error during initialization

iPet3o

Verify your game integrity.By opening steam--->Library--->right click on Don't Starve Together----->Prorperties---->Local Files---->Verifying game cache.

If that doesn't work. Reinstall the game.

Also, could you please post your log.txt. It can be found in Documents/Klei/DoNotStarveTogether. Compress it and attach it to here.

Game does not launch after clean install. Verifying game cache does not find any corrupted files.

I also installed DirectX Visual C++ runtime from game's folder, it didn't help.

Error During Initialization is most commonly seen when the graphics card is not able to render the game. First ensure that all of your system's drivers are up-to-date. Out of date drivers can cause issues with software.

Also, please post the contents of your DxDiag and your log.txt file. You'll find log.txt in Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\log.txt

There is DxDiag and log.txt

I found that if in nvidia control panel i switch to "use intel graphic card" the game starts normaly, but with only 20 fps, and when i switch back on "use nvidia graphic card" i get "error during initialization" again.

Also I use multi monitor system (i plug second monitor to my laptop) and if i unplug second monitor and try stard the game it starts normaly even with "use nvidia graphic card" enabled in nvidia control panel

I use latest nvidia driver v359.00

DxDiag.txt

log.txt

Archived