[Balance] - chances of map not spawning pig king / meteor biome

shhfiftyfive

Bug Submission:

Category: Balance

Issue Title: chances of map not spawning pig king / meteor biome

Issue Description: am i just the unluckiest guy to play DST?

it seems more than 1/2 my games i end up playing and finally explore everything only to find out there is no pig king.

what could be worse than that?

yesterday i ended up on a world that not only was missing the pig king, but also had no meteor biome, so zero gold once all the natural stuff was used up.

Steps to Reproduce: be unlucky?

it is situations like this (that seem to be impossible to "fix") that make me wish the dev team would add in the "things" so we can just teleport to a new world, instead of starting over with nothing.

the teleportato would be a good feature for DST. just make it so if someone on the server tries to activate it, a pop-up message will appear for all players, like a vote system. all players must vote yes to agree to start new world (and take everything they are carrying with them). people could vote no, or not ready (so they could go grab all the items they want to bring, then restart the vote) the vote could be restarted once everyone is ready... success!

Bug Submission:

Category: Balance

Issue Title: chances of map not spawning pig king / meteor biome

Issue Description: am i just the unluckiest guy to play DST?

it seems more than 1/2 my games i end up playing and finally explore everything only to find out there is no pig king.

what could be worse than that?

yesterday i ended up on a world that not only was missing the pig king, but also had no meteor biome, so zero gold once all the natural stuff was used up.

Steps to Reproduce: be unlucky?

This has also happened to me previously but only once or twice.

Archived