Perpetual Aura?

So I noticed while browsing the files that DST has a lot of awesome effects that can be used as an aura.

I wonder if its possible to make these effect loop on the character?

For example, theres an effect called "mossling_spin_fx", if you spawn it right on top of your character their body will be surrounded by electricity.

Just an indefinite loop that will keep on looping on the character. No stats no nada.

Can the loop also have intervals? Like only letting the loop start after the last loop ended on a certain amount of seconds?

This is pretty much a request even though I have no mods in the works right now, just curious if this is possible, preferably on the character.lua itself.

Thanks for reading!

@rons0n,

put this function in the file

local function Sparkle(inst)	SpawnPrefab("mossling_spin_fx").entity:AddFollower():FollowSymbol(inst.GUID, "swap_body", 0, 0, 0)	inst:DoTaskInTime(math.random(10, 15), Sparkle)end

and this is the master_postinit

inst:DoTaskInTime(math.random(10, 15), Sparkle)

Every 10-15 seconds, you will have the mossling_spin_fx spawned on your character and following it.

• Like 1

Thanks @DarkXero for telling me that its possible. Like I said, I have no plans of a character anytime soon with electricity jolting out of its body but its nice to know I can anyway.

Though for any of you that are planning on making a Super Saiyan character DarkXero's code will make him look aesthetically better. Just Saiyan.