[Request] Tiny Change to SGWilson.lua

In SGWilson.lua, currently at line 990, there is a piece of script that reads thus:

elseif inst.components.temperature:GetCurrent() > 60 then

This elseif controls when the character begins playing the "too hot" idle animation. For some reason, this number is hardcoded. The number 60 is 10 less than the default overheat temperature of 70.

I would like to request this line be changed as follows:

elseif inst.components.temperature:GetCurrent() > (TUNING.OVERHEAT_TEMP - 10) then

This would make it so that any mod which changes the overheating temp would also adjust the threshold for the idle animation. At present, the only way I know of to accomplish this is to include a modified version of the wilson stategraph in such a mod, which is frankly absurd and causes such mods to break whenever the stategraph is updated.

Maybe there is a way to only override one line of a file instead of the entire file, but I don't know it, and to be honest, hardcoding a number like that isn't the best practice. This would be all around better.

Anyways, it would be a very tiny and quick change, and I hope you will consider it. Thank you.

(PS: Why yes, I do have a mod which modifies the overheat temperature. >.>)

Archived