Bug reset caves

Hola, probando las cuevas e notado que cuando uno muere dentro de ellas, ocurre el  reinicio del mapa y sale para poder elegir personaje, pero el reinicio solo afecta a la cueva y al personaje, no al mapa superior, el mapa queda con las estructuras de antes del reinicio, al igual que los mobs con un cambio,  los cerdos siempre están como werepig.

Hello, testing the caves and noticed that when you die within them, reboot occurs and leaves map to choose character, but the restart only affects the cave and the character, not the top map, the map keeps structures before reset, like the monsters with a change, pigs are provided as werepig.

Google Translate.

Well, I think this has something to do with survival, which will reset if everyone in the server is dead.

You can either play on endless (and use rigged portal) / put meat effigies / put life giving amulets / etc? to the caves to stop it from regenerating.

I think it would be reasonable for overworld to regenerate as well, which is the part I find feels "buggy".

Archived