Looking to play with people [Aus preferred]

Hey, 24yo looking to play with some people around my age. Most days I've played in DST was 40 and I'd like to beat that but everyone I know sucks and doesn't play DST so I'm looking for non-trash people to play with.

I play mostly Wigfrid/Wickerbottom but can fill any needed role really.

Comment here, lets have a chat and play, yo.
Or just chat to me on Twitter if I take too long to respond (username is the same as here)

Hey, 24yo looking to play with some people around my age. Most days I've played in DST was 40 and I'd like to beat that but everyone I know sucks and doesn't play DST so I'm looking for non-trash people to play with.

I play mostly Wigfrid/Wickerbottom but can fill any needed role really.

Comment here, lets have a chat and play, yo.

Or just chat to me on Twitter if I take too long to respond (username is the same as here)

I can play with you man. We can make plus 40 days easy.

I´ll probably play either as Willow, Webber or Wigfred.

I can play with you man. We can make plus 40 days easy.

I´ll probably play either as Willow, Webber or Wigfred.

Sounds good to me!

You should be able to find me under "hissymcmittens" or "kill me now"

I'm on most days (currently housebound cause health reasons, hence why my life is now DS and why I need friends ;-;) so hmu when you wanna play (:

Hey there, I'm a Kiwi so shouldn't have latency issues too much, a good player migrating over from DS to the multiplayer. My record is just over 200 days, I think, but I know mobs are tougher in DST.

I'd be keen to join up. Haven't tried many servers yet. I usually go with WX and either slowly build up into a tank with (spare) gears, or live off the excess food we have going off.

Archived