Need Help Making Entertainment

(I hope u guys can see the pic)

Since Klei Entertainment? demands I post topics to validate myself, I shall state my intentions.

I am trying to become a? Youtuber by using let's plays, but in my own way. I change the rules on every video to entertain people.

And now with Don't Starve, I will be making a unique custom character.? If u can see the picture linked above, this sprite will feature two characters in one. Both function as one character and each will conversate with each other, featuring unique dialogue. And now I will explain what separates them from other characters, and I will probably (Yes, I will!) need assistance putting these ideas into a functioning mod.

(This is an animated cut scene not in the game! Not finished with the story!)

Michael, who was to marry this woman who would not be sane without his presence by her side, ?is accosted by his ex during his marriage with the woman (ghost in concept art) and the woman marrying him (lets call her Tara) has a very short fuse and has very sanity in her. And begins to pull the sharpest thing she could find and kills his ex in a murderous rampage. The husband forces the pastor to escape after he mutters the final words that bind them together and goes after Tara to stop her. As Tara stops angrily stabbing the dead corpse, Michael pulls Tara away from the church and they begin to escape before the authorities arrive.

During their escape things will happen to catch Maxwell's attention. And one peaceful day, when Michael and Tara are hunting out in the woods near the location of their wood cabin, a shadowy hand creeps out to grab Tara by the feet and silences her in the dark of the un-lit forest area. Michael begins to assume a position of defense and points his rifle into the darkness. And after a few seconds, Maxwell diffuses from out of the darkness. He congratulates Michael on catching his attention toward his murderous wife and for killing her. Saying "I have rid you of your burden, the evidence of the murder doesn't exist anymore.

You may go on with your life without the oppression of the law stalking you. Michael looks at Maxwell with disgust and points his rifle at Maxwell's head prepared to fire, yelling at Maxwell of why he would do this to him. Maxwell just smiles and begins to slowly sink back into the shadow. Michael headshots Maxwell, seeing as the bullet phased right through him, Michael stares in horror. Maxwell begins to send out his shadowy arms to grab hold of Michael and drags him into the dark. His vision obscured, the only thing you see is the text of Maxwell stating "You should've just walked away, now you will face a fate worse then her death!"

Cut to the normal gameplay of Michael spawning in the wasteland and Maxwell popping out to be a smart ass.

Now another separate from game cut scene will play,?? where Tara is seen wandering as a spirit, looking for Michael. They re-join as soon as Michael sees her.

Cut back to where M?ichael and Tara are together standing up and active.

As one character, Michael is the dominant persona. He has his own abilities and items.
?

He cannot lose sanity because of recent events, but other attributes will balance this out. He is immune to the cold because survival in nature has made him that way. He will have normal character health, and get hungry faster. He will not come with a hat, but will be able to craft an item that will assist him in another way he'll need it for.

He is? less stronger than the normal character, therefore he will not be able to attack as strongly, but he boasts a stronger defense than normal.

What makes up for this is his ability to fuse with Tara. Tara will corrupt Michaels body on command and becomes the dominant persona. Murderous and full of rage, his skin changes for the wicked. He loses all sanity and begins to drain health slowly. He no longer hungers and his sanity will build slowly as his mind will become used to the corruption. He will acquire a ghastly scythe that (NOT OP, but will make him formidable in fights) that glows and will become useless when he is uncorrupted. During the corruption, Tara will spout angry, creepy, and threatening dialouge, with Michael trying to keep her calm with his in-mind voice to her.

She can see in the dark and runs faster, being able to catch up with animals slightly faster than average. She will be affected severely by cold, and burn easily, as Michaels body has become partly lifeless. To counteract the negatives, Michael can craft the Michiganders Mouthpiece, where it will be a sharp toothed skull bandanna that will cover his face and part of his body. It will negate the cold, and down the burning damage back to normal. When he/she puts this on, he will not regain/lose sanity. And when and if he is still in his corrupted form and has full hunger/sanity with the bandanna on, he will acquire the ability to transform into an omnipotent spirit (No concept art yet.) He will become an angel of death, to where he has elevated stats that can easily rival a boss and is in-susceptible to any damage. But this form comes with a timer and will not last long. After this timer ends, he will go back to his uncorrupted form, losing the bandanna and Scythe in his inventory, having full hunger, full sanity, and low health.

(Tell me what you think is possible and if this sounds cool!)

And when He/She reaches the end, the video will go to another separate animated cutscene where the viewer has a multiple choice ending to go with, linking with other separate videos, the ending being good or bad is up to you.

(If you guys want to ?know what my channel is, just ask, I don't want to slap it on here for advertising.)

And most likely I won't implement these custom abilities if I can't do it without messing up the game or if I don't have enough knowledge.

Comment down below what? you think if this post makes it past the moderator. Sorry if I posted in the wrong thread.

post-702642-0-36666300-1442090865_thumb.

[fanfic]

[lots of question marks]

(If you guys want to ?know what my channel is, just ask, I don't want to slap it on here for advertising.)

Wait, so all of that was lore that you just felt like putting up, but you introduced it with "Need help modding" and "Want to become YT star", and to crown it all, you closed with ^that^?!

I don't know what to say...

uh.. look at the... guide thread? Maybe?

Wait, so all of that was lore that you just felt like putting up, but you introduced it with "Need help modding" and "Want to become YT star", and to crown it all, you closed with ^that^?!

I don't know what to say...

uh.. look at the... guide thread? Maybe?

It's not a fanfic, it's not even finished. I don't like making fanfics​. I didn't say YT star, don't get two things crossed. I just want to be known enough to make a little scratch. I posted example stats because I didn't know if they were fair. I said I will need help because I haven't started yet, and I only posted this because Klei requires I do. The sketch was something I made from sometime ago, and I was struggling to post it before I went back to my minimum wage job.​ THIS WEBSITE DOESN"T LIKE ME, I​ WAS CONSTANTLY STRUGGLING TO POST THE TEXT, AND HAD TO COPY AND PASTE IT MANY TIMES PRODUCING THE QUESTION MARKS.

I do sincerely hope your post was not insulting me, this was a quick and dirty job within 30 minutes before returning to work. I appreciate your redirection to the guide thread, I will make better content to display before posting again.

Archived