[Gameplay] - Countermeasures Daemon causing Chief Financial Executive to flee prematurely.

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay
Platform: PC
Issue Title: Countermeasures Daemon causing Chief Financial Executive to flee prematurely.
Issue Description: Playing Endless mode and doing a Chief Financial Executive mission. I haven't even found the room where the Executive is when I get hit by a Countermeasures daemon. It's supposed to send a nearest guard to investigate the location of a random agent, but the problem triggers when the nearest enemy unit to my random agent isn't a guard but the executive himself.

So what happens next is that the Executive, who is in a room that is still hidden in the fog of war, magically 'sees' my agent through two layers of walls, spooks, and starts running for the exit, which I have not found either.

I'm pretty sure that's not what's supposed to happen especially since none of my agents have even been spotted on that level :(

Steps to Reproduce: Have Countermeasures daemon active and a concealed agent near the Executive.

invisibleinc.txt

savegame.lua

Archived