New agents unlock

Hello ! 

I'm new here and I definitively love this game. 

I have a first question. Can you explain me how to unlock new agents ? I have unlocked Shalem, Banks, Xu and Nika, but some seemed to be unlocked after a rescue mission and some with XP after a end game. 

There is two way to unlock ? 

Thanks for your help. 

Hey Adamuchi. (Shalem fan too eh?)

No, I don't think you can unlock an agent by rescuing him/her, only with XP. The exception is the two last agents and the two last programs. Those can only be unlocked by beating the game on experienced or harder difficulty.

Hi all,

thought my question would most likely fit with this topic, so... can someone tell me how to unlock the new programmes as well as archive prism & sharp? I seem to have reached the exp. cap, but they are still locked (few things to mention, i didn't get through expert plus & time attack modes yet).

thx for upcoming help = )

Hi all,

thought my question would most likely fit with this topic, so... can someone tell me how to unlock the new programmes as well as archive prism & sharp? I seem to have reached the exp. cap, but they are still locked (few things to mention, i didn't get through expert plus & time attack modes yet).

thx for upcoming help = )

If you hit the XP cap prior to Update 11 (when Archive Prism & Sharp alongside the programs were released) you will need to end another campaign for them to unlock since the wasted XP doesn't carry past the previous cap.

If you are using a non-Steam version of the game: Make sure it is up to date since it likely did not automatically do so.

ok so i need to win a campaign to get experience now? Because i just recently lost endless plus during the last mission and unfortunally got no exp at all. ok, i'm gonna give it a try again then; ) thx

Retiring or losing a campaign should also gain experience, it just needs to be after the update rather than before.

Archived