I'm blind as a bat

So an embarrassing problem. Using the log armor spriter project i decided to make my own custom armor but with a container component, so it works as a backpack. Things are going well for host but when a client opens the backpack the game sends me this error:

[00:01:30]: [string "scripts/widgets/containerwidget.lua"]:29: attempt to index local 'widget' (a nil value)

Heres the armor with the container component:

local assets ={	Asset("ANIM", "anim/armor_littleredannie.zip"),    Asset("ATLAS", "images/inventoryimages/armor_littleredannie.xml"),    Asset("IMAGE", "images/inventoryimages/armor_littleredannie.tex"),}local function onequip(inst, owner)    owner.AnimState:OverrideSymbol("swap_body", "armor_littleredannie", "backpack")    owner.AnimState:OverrideSymbol("swap_body", "armor_littleredannie", "swap_body")    inst.components.container:Open(owner)    endlocal function onunequip(inst, owner)    owner.AnimState:ClearOverrideSymbol("swap_body")    owner.AnimState:ClearOverrideSymbol("backpack")    inst.components.container:Close(owner)endlocal function fn()	local inst = CreateEntity()    	inst.entity:AddTransform()	inst.entity:AddAnimState()	inst.entity:AddSoundEmitter()    inst.entity:AddMiniMapEntity()    inst.entity:AddNetwork()    MakeInventoryPhysics(inst)    inst.AnimState:SetBank("armor_littleredannie")    inst.AnimState:SetBuild("armor_littleredannie")    inst.AnimState:PlayAnimation("anim")    inst.MiniMapEntity:SetIcon("armor_littleredannie.png")    inst:AddTag("fridge")    inst:AddTag("nocool")        inst.foleysound = "dontstarve/movement/foley/backpack"    if not TheWorld.ismastersim then        return inst    end    inst.entity:SetPristine()        inst:AddComponent("inspectable")        inst:AddComponent("inventoryitem")	inst.components.inventoryitem.keepondeath = true	inst.components.inventoryitem.imagename = "armor_littleredannie"    inst.components.inventoryitem.atlasname = "images/inventoryimages/armor_littleredannie.xml"	inst.components.inventoryitem.cangoincontainer = true    inst:AddComponent("equippable")    inst.components.equippable.equipslot = EQUIPSLOTS.BODY        inst.components.equippable:SetOnEquip(onequip)    inst.components.equippable:SetOnUnequip(onunequip)    inst:AddComponent("container")    inst.components.container:WidgetSetup("backpack")    MakeHauntableLaunchAndDropFirstItem(inst)    return instendreturn Prefab("common/inventory/armor_littleredannie", fn, assets)

I've made custom backpacks before so I'm trying to compare the two but being blind as the bat I can't spot whats off about this one in particular. Any help is appreciated.

@rons0n,

I notice that there is no

if not TheWorld.ismastersim then		inst:DoTaskInTime(0.1, function() inst.replica.container:WidgetSetup("backpack") end)        return inst    end

Did you edit the containers.widgetsetup to acknowledge your prefab?

If not, the widget is nil.

@DarkXero, Yup that was the trick. can't believed I overlooked that. Thank you! One more thing though, I hope you don't mind another simple question.

Awhile back I asked you to give complete immunity to tentacles for my Sakura ghost:

local self = inst.components.combat	local old = self.GetAttacked	function self:GetAttacked(attacker, damage, weapon, stimuli)		if attacker and attacker.prefab == "tentacle" then			return true		end		return old(self, attacker, damage, weapon, stimuli)	end

Now I'm asking if its possible to add on complete immunity to real-players attacking it?

@DarkXero, my mention isn't working and im too lazy to write it out. But thanks! I had assumed it needed attacker but I left it as HasTag("player") instead. Silly me.

Allwell, thanks for helping me this past week. (and Even longer than that actually)