[Gameplay] - No exit elevator

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: No exit elevator

Issue Description: Hi,

As many other people, I just ran into a mission with no exit elevator.

Find attached a screenshot of the level and my save (I'm using the 1st slot).

Steps to Reproduce: BUILD[branches/Update11_Aug4.146094] LUA[146097] USER[91941228@steam]

GAME [0.17.6].3.1.7.3.executive_terminals.ko.713343489

• Developer

Yeah, wow, I haven't seen that for a long time. Thanks for sending the savegame file. That will help us find a solution for the future. In the meantime.. here is a way for you to continue:

Goto the steam local files. Right Click Invisible Inc.-->Properites-->Local Files -->Browse Local files.
Add a text type file there called config.lua. 
In that file write DEV = true
Load your save.
Press CTRL-W  to auto win the mission. Central will get angry at you, but ignore her.

You will want to erase the config.lua once you advance and save. In that mode cloud saves are disabled among some other things you probably want. I think just having the config file won't allow you to receive achievements for Invisible Inc as the game won't hash properly.

Hi

I thought I might chime in here.

After spending about 2 hours dodging max lvl security alert guards and walking along every single wall atleast twice, I'd say I don't have an exit either.

After reading a lot of reports on this issue, that turned out to be false I'm a little insecure.

Anyway I'll attach the screenshots and savefile and go ahead and use your solution.

Please let me know if you can spot the exit. At this point it's driving me insane.

Thanks for the help :)

post-691548-0-61808900-1439248237_thumb.

post-691548-0-64595400-1439248243_thumb.

post-691548-0-82623600-1439248251_thumb.

post-691548-0-97101200-1439248257_thumb.

savegame.lua

Hi Jason. 

Does the config.lua workaround work on OSX? It's not recognizing the command in-game. 

Or simply edit main.lua file.

Find "DEV = false" and replace it with "DEV = true".

Revert that change after you solved that mission.

Hi,

I have run into a map, playing Endless (going for the 10 day achievement). Got onto a Security LVL7 map, where there was exit, but no Exit Access Card.

Emptied every safe, checked every guard, but none had it.

I thought I will use the 4 turrets to make it clean a bit.

Also tried to use the 2nd Grafter, as if it would trigger the Exit card to be generated eventually at somewhere.

In turn 39 I got no way to escape...so attaching the save file.

Using Jason's hint will deny my 7 day progress in the 10-day achievement?

TY,

Zozzero

savegame.lua

Archived