Far too easy

Hello there,The game as it is, is quite nice and entertaining but only to a certain point.It is way too easy and especially it is nearly impossible to actually starve.I would suggest to increase the hunger bar drop by 4times or even more, instant death if the hunger bar drops to 0 and let the hounds rampage every night. Increasing the rampaging amount of hounds by 1 every night starting with none on the first night to get ready so it does get a task to survive long.I mean... I played untill day 400 then let the character suicide out of boredom.- Chantal

I hope so, because the game is well made. But it is fast burned out.- Chantal

This is still in Beta, they haven't actually ironed out the mid to end game yet. Your suggestions are a little too extreme toward players just starting out.

I have trouble with hounds as it is every night 1 more! when your on day 15 your pretty much dead

They could arrive in small groups of 5 but repeatedly till the amount is used up. On day 100 onwards they would constantly bug you day and night, but not to overwhelm you in a massive invade. It just would make it harder to gather food and survive. As I experienced in my games it was nearly impossible to starve, never happened to me on normal play only when I forced it to see if it is even possible. :)- Chantal