Lord of Madness (Idea for a Raid-Boss)

So I got bored, and I made this for no reason:

post-223117-0-19628100-1438049553_thumb.

So I decided, why not try and make something out of it?

The Lord of Madness (name pending) would be an extremely difficult, end-game boss that would require teamwork and skill to defeat.  He would have a large amount of damaging and debuffing attacks, many of which would require a partner to avoid.  The Lord of Madness is summoned when all players hit 0-5 insanity during nighttime while standing near a nightlight.  When this happens, the characters say something along the lines of "The shadow of death approaches".  After a minute or so, the players will be teleported to an "Abyssal Realm" where the Lord of Madness will spawn.

Attacks

The abyssal realm is a relatively straight and uniform stretch of barren land surrounded by a sea of darkness / black void.  The LoM floats around in this sea, and stays near the coast of the land.

post-223117-0-49819100-1438048370_thumb.

Basic Melee Attack

The LoM slashes directly in front of him, dealing large amounts of damage and covering the player in Nightmare Goop, which affects the player in the exact same way as Ewecus mucus. 

Nightmare Summon

The LoM holds out his hand and opens a portal which summons 3 Crawling Horrors / Terrorbeaks. 

Shattered Perception

The LoM fires 4 clouds of dark smoke at the player, which follows them around.  Similarly to a Boomerang, the player must hit the cloud to dissipate it before it touches them.  If they fail to do this, the cloud attaches to their head, the insanity overlay appears on the screen and everything is blurred.  This will wear off in about 15 seconds, but a friend can hit the cloud on your head to make it wear off faster.

Dark Tendrils

The LoM drives his hands into the ground.  At random locations on the map, dark tendrils appear, which act as Tentacles but with a shorter range.  These disappear after a bit.

Nightmare Goop

The LoM fires a wide spread of Nightmare Goop.  If they hit the player, they coat them in - plot twist - Nightmare Goop.

So... yeah.  Just an idea.  I guess this could be some kind of collaboration thing, I'll have to see if anyone cares.

How do we damage or at least hit him? Does he lean down on the field to be attacked?

He has a massive hitbox, and since he's so close to the shore the player can strike him from there.

Basically Defeatable Giant Tentacles

Spawn during full moon in a"specific location" VERY RARE

Done,now klei please add in a new biome(nightmare biome) and this thing XD

?

I got an idea from derpi, and if this was his exact idea and I just did not understand it, I am sorry. He should not have a hitbox, rather power sources across the map that the player must find and destroy to defeat him. Each time one is destroyed, he gets weaker and smaller.