[Gameplay] - Anatomy Analysis triggering even if guard has a disabled heart monitor.

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Anatomy Analysis triggering even if guard has a disabled heart monitor.

Issue Description: Alright I wasn't sure where to put this, suggestion or bug reports.

I think this wasn't considered, but when playing as Dr.XU and Shalem, I use Dr.Xu to disable heart monitors if i can to kill guards with Shalem, And I got Analysis Monitor so I wont be needing Tony's disable of he wasn't near, but turns out, if he happens to be near, and I don't want to lose 3 Power (because of the triggering of Anatomy Analysis) and instead, used tony to disable the guard's monitor, Even after doing so, when Shalem kills that guard, I lose 3 power because of the augment.

I hope this get's fixed on the next update because it totally ruined the build I was going for.

Steps to Reproduce: Play as Dr.Xu and Shalem, buy Anatomy Analysis augment, disable a guards heart monitor with Dr.Xu, and Shoot him with Shalem, you'll still lose 3 power even though there wasn't a heart monitor to begin with.

Archived