My Friend Cannot Connect to the Dedicated Server

This is happening to me too

An admin initiated a world regenerate command. It made the generating sound but I got a black screen. Now every time I try to connect I get this same error message. In the client log it says

Attempting to join: Moriamo insieme at <>[200] Account Communication Success (13)Server listing has no punchthrough address, connecting directlyConnecting to <>Connection request accepted to <> with GUID <>Network external address discovered: <>SendClientHandShakePacket: <> to <>PushNetworkDisconnectEvent With Reason: "ID_DST_INCOMING_CONNECTIONS_DISABLED", reset: trueSteamWorkshop::CancelDownloads clearing all unfinished downloads

EDIT: It's a bug

I encountered a lot of problems. I have no idea if these are due to bug or cuz I have no idea about these things. my world options are totally not working at the moment. Even though I make the map size large, its still seen as huge in new world creations.

when you use reset codes, its messing up the server and certain people cannot join to your server and it is really annoying.

Archived