Request: Mod to disable overheating

FenrirTheWolf

Could someone please make a mod that removes overheating completely? I don't know pretty much anything about modding, but as I understand this kind of mod should not be difficult to make. 

I already posted about this on the Suggestions subforum: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/56198-ability-to-turn-off-overheating-in-world-settings/

Thanks in advance! 

@FenrirTheWolf You can use this.

Alrighty then. It was a bit difficult. I'm running OSX 10.9.5. On Chrome the link did not respond. Safari hotlinked back to the same page.  Some web page instructed to use Firefox with Greasemonkey and Enhanced Steam Workshop Downloader 2.1 from greasyfork.org. Got those to download the file in .dms-format. Had to change the suffix to .zip and then it was unpackable. Installed normally and it worked. It is still a kind of disappointment, for the sound and visual effects for overheating have not been removed. I really hope Klei gives us an option to turn off overheating in some future update. 

Archived