[Gameplay] - Smallish-Tallbirds in wild starve to death.

XirmiX

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Issue Title: Smallish-Tallbirds in wild starve to death.

Issue Description: As the title says; the Tallbirds raised normally starve to death. Of course, that isn't a concern since you let them die by being killed by their own parent tallbirds, which floods the world with meat and rot instead of the tallbirds themselves, I should note.

Steps to Reproduce: 1) Find tallbird

2) Wait till it raises a Smallish-Tallbird

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Issue Title: Smallish-Tallbirds in wild starve to death.

Issue Description: As the title says; the Tallbirds raised normally starve to death. Of course, that isn't a concern since you let them die by being killed by their own parent tallbirds, which floods the world with meat and rot instead of the tallbirds themselves, I should note.

Steps to Reproduce: 1) Find tallbird

2) Wait till it raises a Smallish-Tallbird

>:C

>:C

Heiheihei... What I meant was that it isn't a concern for THEM. For me it is a big concern. Tallbirds might be Maxwell's "failed experiment" but they have to have a decent life cycle in order to make sense of being alive, am Iright?

Tallbirds need a massive overhaul, but unfortunately, Klei seriously does not care about them. They use the excuse "too busy working on other things" when we all know they can punch out some fixes lickety split.

COME ON YOU KLEI POOPS FIX TALLBIRDS ALREADY

Archived