Checking stats

When does that fire? You need to check it every now and then.

So to make the constant check i need to make a loop?  With do while? This is where the code is located:

local fn = function(inst)-- 1inst.soundsname = "wolfgang"-- 2inst.MiniMapEntity:SetIcon( "wilson.png" )-- 3inst.components.health:SetMaxHealth(200)inst.components.hunger:SetMax(150)inst.components.hunger:SetRate(TUNING.WILSON_HUNGER_RATE*1.25)inst.components.sanity:SetMax(100)inst.components.combat.damagemultiplier = TUNING.WATHGRITHR_DAMAGE_MULTinst.components.locomotor.walkspeed = 5inst.components.locomotor.runspeed = 7if  inst.components.hunger.current  < 100 theninst.components.health.maxhealth =  TUNING.WATHGRITHR_HEALTH * 0.8inst.components.locomotor.walkspeed = 4inst.components.locomotor.runspeed = 6end

Maybe if i use a boolean value like the wolfgang prefab it'll work?

So to make the constant check i need to make a loop?  With do while? This is where the code is located:

EDIT: Snip

Maybe if i use a boolean value like the wolfgang prefab it'll work?

Do NOT make a while loop. That will run indefinitely, effectively freezing the game.

Use this instead (period of 1 second for example purposes):

inst:DoPeriodicTask(1, function()

if  inst.components.hunger.current  < 100 then

inst.components.health.maxhealth =  TUNING.WATHGRITHR_HEALTH * 0.8

inst.components.locomotor.walkspeed = 4

inst.components.locomotor.runspeed = 6

end

end)

OOOOH , now i understood  .I made something similar to what you did BlueBerrys  with  a local function  and i put  the eventlistener in local fn = function(inst) . 

The only problem is , apparently , it only checks one time and the "else" part of the code doesn't work.  The code mobbstar showed worked  like  a charm , i never knew that  inst:DoPeriodicTask  existed.  Sorry for  my bad english, not my first language.

Archived