A Use for Killer Bees!

Reckon a suggestion for an alternate material requirement for bee mines, maybe? Recipe A is normal Bees, while Recipe B is with Killer Bees, and the player still receive the item.

I'm not sure it would be worth unlocking the "killer bee" version, since the normal bee version would be easier and have a more infinite supply (again, depending on how you handle hives).

Or a new Killer Bee Mines Recipe.

How about something completely new? A new invention that combines a reed and killer bee. It could let you shoot out a killer bee at a target, the killer bee "lands" next to the target, and then the killer bee proceeds to attack. No more dropping killer bees from your pocket.

How about something completely new? A new invention that combines a reed and killer bee. It could let you shoot out a killer bee at a target, the killer bee "lands" next to the target, and then the killer bee proceeds to attack. No more dropping killer bees from your pocket.

I like the idea, though I can't quite get the image out of my head of the killer bee escaping into the character's mouth before they get shot at the target. Edited by jujubomber
Because things backfiring adds the element of surprise >8D