I've been having this weird problem when playing with a controller (I use a Dualshock 3 controller btw) ever since they added RoG. When I click the L2 button to craft something and exit back out the L1 and R1 buttons start to control the scrolling of the crafting menu (it goes up and down on the menu when press L1 and R1).

It will only go back to normal if I click R2 to open my inventory and back out. I cannot rotate the camera anymore since the L1 and R1 buttons somehow get switched to control the crafting menu. Sometimes it even causes the game to crash. I never had this problem with vanilla DST just the RoG one. I was just wondering if anyone has any advice to fix this problem or is it a known issue that's being worked on.

I had the same problem, is not only with a DS3, I use 3 different controllers and the problem is with the controller support, it happen sometimes and I don't know what trigger the bug but is annoying, I hope the devs improve this soon, I will make a bug report, the controller support needs more suport, please klei, make it more like the ps4 version.

I had the same problem, is not only with a DS3, I use 3 different controllers and the problem is with the controller support, it happen sometimes and I don't know what trigger the bug but is annoying, I hope the devs improve this soon, I will make a bug report, the controller support needs more suport, please klei, make it more like the ps4 version.

Oh thank god, thought it was just me. Now that know it's not I hope klei fixes this issue soon. I really love DST and haven't been able to play it in a long time due to this bug. :(

Same issue for me as well. The way I got around it was binding the menu scroll up/down keys to a button I rarely press (ie right or left thumbstick click). Sort of a half-solution, but it makes the game playable. The controller support for navigating the menus is sort of broken anyways, so I usually just use the mouse for that.

anyway the keyboard still working, you can rotate the camera with it, I don't think they fix soon either, we, the ones who plays with a controller are a few

I don't really have any issues playing w/ a logitech F710 personally.

I think it's more an issue of those who are having problems w/ using a controller are few.  <.<

I don't really have any issues playing w/ a logitech F710 personally.

I think it's more an issue of those who are having problems w/ using a controller are few.  <.<

Well I never had any controller problems at all in DST vanilla. Then when RoG came this problem came along with it maybe your controller drivers have better compatibility I really don't know. I use a DS3 controller but it just uses Xbox 360 drivers. So I think it is a issue with the 360 drivers for certain controllers when playing the game.

Archived