[General] - Daemons reveal and hide

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Daemons reveal and hide

Issue Description: This feature does not work properly. The Daemon database revealed not all daemons and daemon mask hides not always all daemons.

Steps to Reproduce: - hacking a Daemon Database

- hacking a device with the Daemon Mask

Daemon databases do not reveal daemons that were installed after it was hacked. (Like daemons from a fractal daemon or a modded MK1)

Mask does not hide daemons that are already revealed, like with a scan chip, decker's augment or a daemon database.

That might explain some of the behaviour you got. If not, can you specify some more details?

Daemon databases do not reveal daemons that were installed after it was hacked. (Like daemons from a fractal daemon or a modded MK1)

Mask does not hide daemons that are already revealed, like with a scan chip, decker's augment or a daemon database.

That might explain some of the behaviour you got. If not, can you specify some more details?

I think, that explains the most things, I've seen. But eg. if I shift a daemon by the bull, it happens then, that a revealed daemon is hidden in the new device. I think, that happens not always, if I do that.

Archived