[General] - Some Bugs

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Some Bugs

Issue Description: - The augment what gives incognita 1 energy at the beginning of each game turn, with a 50% chance, does not work. At least not at the level in which you have installed it.

- Same augments can not be stacked in one slot, like the description says (in german). What does this mean?

- The door shock trap 1 should according to the description a guard actually put 3 rounds KO, but makes only 2 rounds KO.

- Through short walls that are in the room, guards can see agents, although these walls would have to be not transparent.

Steps to Reproduce: - I have installed that augment at the last level, a cybernatic laboratory. Banks has it now (and a second from monst3r).

- I have used the first save game slot.

The first bug could just be bad luck or you not paying attention enough, it's hard to notice sometimes.

Augments that say they don't stack don't get an additional effect when you have multiples of it.

Since shock traps usually trigger on the enemy turn, a three ko turns into two turns since the turn ends directly after that, but I understand that it can be confusing.

Shorter walls and other cover objects only hide you if you are directly next to them. Tiles that are hidden from enemy sight are yellow instead of red.

The attach files button is broken in the bugs forum. You have to upload them manually.

Hope that cleared up some questions.

The first bug could just be bad luck or you not paying attention enough, it's hard to notice sometimes.

Augments that say they don't stack don't get an additional effect when you have multiples of it.

Since shock traps usually trigger on the enemy turn, a three ko turns into two turns since the turn ends directly after that, but I understand that it can be confusing.

Shorter walls and other cover objects only hide you if you are directly next to them. Tiles that are hidden from enemy sight are yellow instead of red.

The attach files button is broken in the bugs forum. You have to upload them manually.

Hope that cleared up some questions.

Thanks for your answer.

To the first: I have looked to the value of energy every turn since I had installed the augment and in none of these turns rose the value. And that was 5 turns or more. Maybe it does not work with the program fusion.

To the third: It's ever a turn of the enemy. The effect of the trap begins actually only when the agent again on the move. Therefore, the figure should be corrected and written, that the trap is only 2 rounds KO-time.

The fourth: That does not work. Or has not worked. It's been a couple of days ago, as the last Time it happened.

Archived