Admin Commands

I Know how to use Console Commands and how to activate Admin Commands, but when i hit control (left and/or right) Remote mode doesn't turn on. is this because the server i'm hosting is not dedicated (i'm not sure what defines a dedicated server. i'm guessing it's a paid for server) or if it's a bug. the only reason i really want to know is because i'm trying to use the craft any recipe command. (to help late joiners and others when commonly used materials like sticks and grass materials) 

okay god mode explains it. thanks. i had that active. so should i lock this thread or leave it up so other's don't have to find out the hard way?

turns out it didin't help. still could not use the "make any recipie command" and now i lost everythinga to hounds and baby mooses in an attempt to to activate the command,

turns out it didin't help. still could not use the "make any recipie command" and now i lost everythinga to hounds and baby mooses in an attempt to to activate the command,

i is stupid. it's ThePlayer.Components  not The Player().components. the whole time it was my fault. so in other words i am the biggest idiot ever

Syntax errors are part of the lives of even the best software professionals.  It doesn't make you any kind of idiot, much less a world-class one.

In fact, figuring bugs out and fixing them is the first step towards programming wisdom.

Archived