[Ideas] Yeah, Ideas! :3

HELLOU!

Finally I finished my Steam Problem and played the Game on Chrome :3

So here are my Idea's for the next Update's :

A new Kind of Spider

I think it must be like a Poisen Spider :D

It spawn's on a Level 3 Spider Nest and has the Stats like a Warrior Spider.

The Player can heal himself from the Poisen with Honey.The Poison Spider will Drop a Poisen Tooth and with this Tooth you can make a "Poison Shooter" (I dont know the English word for this >.<)

More Bioms!

I think the Game needs more Bioms like:

A Snow Biom

In the Snow Biom you can find Snow you can Dig the Snow out the Ground and you can make Snowballs with the Snow, With the Snowballs you can freeze Anima's/Enemie's and you can make a little Snowman (YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND!) The Tiny Snowman can only live in the Snow Biom and melt's in the Normal Bioms (Grass/Stone...)He can throw Snowballs at Enemie's.

Jungle

In the Jungle you can find A LOT of Tree's and Jungle Monster's (Canibal...).

.........................................................................................................................................................

I'm going to Edit this Post when I have more Idea's so sometime's look in this Thread! :D

PS:I'm german so sorry for my Bat English :3

A new Kind of Spider

I think it must be like a Poisen Spider :D

It spawn's on a Level 3 Spider Nest and has the Stats like a Warrior Spider.

The Player can heal himself from the Poisen with Honey.The Poison Spider will Drop a Poisen Tooth and with this Tooth you can make a "Poison Shooter" (I dont know the English word for this >.<)

A good add-on with the previous Disease and Poison suggestion.

More Bioms!

I think the Game needs more Bioms like:

A Snow Biom

In the Snow Biom you can find Snow you can Dig the Snow out the Ground and you can make Snowballs with the Snow, With the Snowballs you can freeze Anima's/Enemie's and you can make a little Snowman (YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND!) The Tiny Snowman can only live in the Snow Biom and melt's in the Normal Bioms (Grass/Stone...)He can throw Snowballs at Enemie's.

Devs are touching up on Winter. You can enjoy the sneak preview by making Winter Hat, for now.

Jungle

In the Jungle you can find A LOT of Tree's and Jungle Monster's (Canibal...).

There's Monkey Man, from what I've read before, but I don't have the exact link. Jungle Biome is okay, I guess, if it can be different enough from the current forest.

Well they are already planning on a winter season, so we might be able to dig up the snow with the shovel probably.

Also the poison idea could be interesting but I don't think just standard honey should instantly cure it. Maybe you'll have to milk the poison spiders of their poison and combine that with the honey to create an antidote.