Dedicated Server That's Not Custom

I'm trying hard to NOT make my dedicated server under the game mode custom. I've seen many people want a custom dedicated server while I want the complete opposite. I just want to see my sever show up under the dedicated wilderness server list, any tips?

I know you're against mods but if you ever decide to add any protection mods add me on steam and I can consolidate/edit them for you. Hate installing three or four mods just to protect against once thing.

Did you go with citadel?

Right now this is all new to me, I have an idea of what I'm doing so we'll see what happens. Yes I do hate mods and I hate the fact that I'm being forced to do this, but I paid for this game, mind as well do what I got to do to play it. Thanks for offering to help, if I do run into some problems I'll be sure to ask.

If you would prefer to just play instead of running your own dedicated server you are welcome to come to either of my servers.  Both of my servers run all defaults for world generation settings and don't use mods.  (they're both also non-PvP, so if you want PvP they wouldn't be right for you)  One's a wilderness server and the other is survival.  (they're Absimiliards Porch and Absimiliards Kitchen)

Archived